The ILDA Intends to Provide a Platform For:
– Supporting the improvement of all related businesses, rights and benefits of members
– Making an opportunity for exchanging the lighting knowledge, enhancing the skills and upgrade it through conducting the events, conventions, competitions, educational programs, workshops, researches and publication of bulletins and magazines
– Collaboration in compiling the standards and upgrade it.
– Facilitating the export of products and technical and engineering services.
– Facilitating the presence of local companies and organizations in international events.
– Acknowledgment of the lighting designers as a responsible member of the design team in a project by separating lighting design services from those of the engineering and architectural disciplines